• A Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME ) with license endorsements from Ethiopian Civil Aviation Authority (ECAA )
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Graduate from the Prestigious Ethiopian Airlines Aviation Academy, Addis -Ababa, Ethiopia
•Experienced Aircraft Structure Maintenance Technician with a demonstrated history of working in the airlines/aviation industry for more than seven years
• Computer literate and proficient in the use of Micro-soft application packages
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Team player with good interpersonal relationship
Work & Experience
Responsible for:- -Maintenance, preventive actions and carrying minor & major mechanical and structural repairs on Q400, B737, B757, B767, B777 & B787 aircrafts. -Assessment of damages, control of corrosion, dent and buckle charting, sheet metal & composite modifications and replacement of aircraft structural components. -Remove, fabricate, repair, modify and install parts & assemblies; such as frames, stringers, longerons, bulkheads, beams, ribs, spars & skins.