The Check Maintenance Team with highly qualified and motivated aircraft engineers is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the entire SWISS and Edelweiss fleet. We provide our passengers every day highest reliability and comfort by maintaining our fleet at a competitive cost while adhering to supreme quality and safety standards.
Start: as soon as possible
You may apply in English or German
- Perform maintenance on SWISS, Edelweiss, and customer aircraft, such as A-Checks, Major Modification, damage assessments, repairs, trouble-shooting according to the privileges stated in the personal Company Authorization, Release to Service
- Evaluate repairs and work orders in view of required man-hours, material, and skills, update the work orders and coordinate the task with your superior
- Issue a statement of work for the tasks performed and make sure all work and paperwork is of high quality and within the rules and regulations
- Several years of experience in aircraft maintenance as B1-, B2 engineer, preferable on Aircraft types A220 or, A320or, A330 or, A340 or B777.
- EASA Part-66 B1 and/or B2 license.
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- Able to work a two-shift system with early-, and late shifts. including weekends and bank holidays
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see the quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience, and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS …. where people matter.