- Take on the challenge of delivering safe, quality products to the airline
- Permanent Full-Time position based in Melbourne
- Hours of work Mon – Fri, 7.00am – 3.30pm
You’ll have –
- Aircraft trade qualifications required
- Evacuation Systems experience (advantageous)
- Cert IV Aeroskills (or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of aircraft maintenance procedures
- Commitment to be a highly customer-focused team worker with flexibility and willingness to undertake other reasonable duties as required
- Previously or currently held certification privileges in the aircraft maintenance environment (advantageous)
- An understanding of the obligations on employees and employers required by the relevant regulators including CASA, FAA and Worksafe
- Sound communications skills, both written and verbal
- Highly developed attention to detail
Experience, hard work and inclusiveness are valued in our people. Put together, these will help you earn opportunities to do more.
Applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restrictions or sponsorship.
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system).
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let’s explore how we go places together.