multiple opportunities available for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers – Mechanical (AME Mech) to join our Maintenance team in Brisbane on a permanent full time basis (9 day fortnight).
Reporting to the Team Leader Deeper Maintenance, you will perform Deeper Maintenance activities on the MRH90 platform while also conducting off aircraft maintenance and supporting operational units in Industry specific tasks.
The knowledge, skills and experience best suited to this role would include:
- Cert IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical) or equivalent issued by an Australian Registered Training Organisation
- Ability to obtain a security clearance at the appropriate level (Baseline)
- Understanding of relevant aircraft maintenance documentation and practices
- Experience in a Maintenance Organisation environment
- Minimum 5 years’ technical experience in the aviation industry
- Sound knowledge of applicable aviation maintenance legislation and regulations (e.g. CASR, DASR), standards
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. With a workforce of 130,000, Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners around. Airbus Australia Pacific (AAP) is the region’s largest helicopter business, employing more than 1500 people across 15 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms.
emale applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
You must be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment medical screening which may include drug and alcohol testing.
Application Closing Date: Sunday 04 September 2022