Role and Responsibilities
• To perform inspections and checks on aircraft as per the approved maintenance program
• Responsible for allocation of work on the aircraft, engines & systems to technicians/ teams and supervising for compliance with laid down quality control, airworthiness, and safety procedures, ensuring that the job is completed within the planned downtime.
• Rectify, record, investigate, and analyze, defects observed during maintenance and/or those reported by the flight crew.
• Possess due knowledge and understanding of MEL/CDL procedures
• Report major defects, events, and incidents in prescribed forms/ formats, as per the defined process.
• Ensure usage of only genuine and/or approved material including duly calibrated tools, test equipment, technical publications, and spare parts with proper certification for aircraft maintenance.
• Implement and certify AD and mandatory modifications
• Ensure timely completion and certification of task cards, worksheets, inspection schedules, maintenance records, and logbooks
• Ensure certification of safety for a flight of public transport aircraft in the technical log/ flight report, as well as certify aircraft for test/ ferry flights
• Ensure certification of flight release wrt aircraft with respective engine systems is endorsed in the license in the respective category
• Undertake certification in the inspection logbooks of work done under maintenance schedule including minor repair and modifications approved by the regulator, as well as replacement of components, parts, and inspection thereof in respect of aircraft, engine, and systems
• Candidate must possess a Diploma/Graduate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering/ Aeronautical engineering.
• DGCA License of Airbus A-319/A-320/A-321 fitted with CFM56 Engine/ IAE V2500 Engine/ PW-1100G/ CFM 56 LEAP 1A Engine
• Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year of aircraft certifying experience
• Candidate must mandatorily possess currency on A320 FAM
• Candidates holding dual Aircraft type license holders (A320 with ATR72/ B737NG) will be preferred.
• Candidate must be technically sound and possess a deep understanding of CAR-145 organization
• Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
• Committed, result-oriented, with attention to detail
Air Works Offers You
• Opportunity to join India’s biggest Engineering/ Maintenance service and solutions provider to aviation, aerospace, and defense brands
• A positive and progressive work culture that rewards meritocracy and hard work
• Fast-paced, dynamic growth environment with opportunities to contribute, innovate and upskill
• Experienced and cohesive cross-sector teams for exchange of ideas and lifelong relationships