Aircraft Maintenance Technician – Cabin Interior Maintenance (CIM)
License Aircraft Engineer (CIM)
To undertake the servicing, maintenance, and technical handling of aircraft in accordance with company and CAAM-approved methods and procedures
- To perform ground technical handling, routine, and non-routine maintenance and servicing check, and any other maintenance activities as required on the aircraft.
- To assist Licensed Aircraft Engineer to perform maintenance activities through efficient retrieval/interpretation of aircraft maintenance documents and interphase with the system in raising paperwork, clocking manhours, and ordering spares.
- To ensure the tasks given are completed within the time frame and to inform the immediate superior of any problem or difficulties
- Ensure possession of adequate tools and equipment and good housekeeping of zone/work area for performing maintenance activities.
- To ensure the availability of proper safety equipment and observance of safety measures while working on the aircraft or in workshops
Qualifications & Experience
- Others – Aircraft basic Engineering with 3 years experience in cabin interior maintenance
- SPM/SPMV – Good knowledge of aircraft support workshop management and familiar with regulatory requirements with 2 years of experience as a technician
Skills & Knowledge
- Familiar with CAAM, EASA, CASA, and any other relevant regulatory bodies’ requirements.
- Experience and having an approved airframe or avionics aircraft type coverage
- Posses innovative thinking to lead and implement projects and execute plans timely
- Positive work attitude and efficient to track, analyze and implement continuous improvement programs.
- Ensuring the quality of aircraft defects is met to the project’s highest standard.
- To ensure on-time Defect rectification without delay.
- To ensure all types of equipment and vehicles are serviceable and safe for the daily operational requirements.