To carry out tasks as designated by the Aircraft Maintenance Duty Manager, Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor and Aircraft License Technician to an acceptable standard of workmanship, and in accordance with aircraft approved documents.
- Adhere and comply with aircraft approved maintenance documents instructions when performing any routine and non-routine tasks and acquaint self with all the safety-related precautions to avoid personal and others injuries or damages to aircraft structures and systems.
- Work with, and under the direction of the designated Aircraft Maintenance Duty Manager / Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor and Aircraft Maintenance License Technician to carry out routine tasks and non-routine tasks.
- Replace components on the company or other operators aircraft and engines as required in accordance with the applicable Aircraft Manual.
- Make sure that all equipment and tools used for aircraft maintenance are in a serviceable and safe condition. Report any faulty equipment or tool to Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor or Aircraft Maintenance Duty Manager.
- 1- 2 years of work experience or practical training as an Aircraft Technician and /or General Technical Aviation Experience is preferable
Education & Trainingउर
- High School Certificate.
- Fluency in oral and written English is mandatory
- Attended basic Aircraft Maintenance / Aviation training program as recognized by EASA or equivalent Regulatory Authorities.
- Preferably (but not mandatory) passed the Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License Modules as per the Aviation regulation.
- Preferably (but not mandatory) holding a valid EASA Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License or equivalent which is recognized by BCAA and company Technical Quality Assurance.