To perform operational functions ensuring delivery of a safe and exceptionally reliable travel experience that supports our brand and business whilst meeting all compliance and regulatory requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Working on a shift basis, perform aircraft maintenance for Cathay Group aircraft and third-party customers (if applicable) under supervision of the Aircraft Engineer
- Perform local or overseas operational relief duties or standard duties when required
- Help to monitor third party supplier’s performance (technical, ramp services, de-icing, refueling etc.), follow up, and rectify any operational issues in a timely manner
- Support the contingency plans and ad hoc operational requirements such as diversions, charters, ad hoc aircraft type changes, major disruption recovery, etc.
- Perform servicing and maintenance for station ground equipment, vehicles and facilities
- Support Cathay Quality Assurance, Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department and/or third-party audits, follow up and rectify the audit findings within the required timelines as directed
- Perform station administration and ensure station documentations/passes are up-to-date and valid as directed by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with local Occupational Health & Safety standards and regulations/guidelines
- Any other reasonable task as requested including engaging in non-operational duties and projects
Performance Management and Business Process Improvement
- Ensure that annual SMART goals are understood and actioned
- Attend performance reviews and discuss career development plan with the designated Direct Appraiser
- Attend station meetings as required to ensure regular engagement and effective communication
- Embrace continuous improvement culture through quality innovation, teamwork, lean processes to drive operational efficiency, productivity and commercial improvement
Emergency and Accident
- Emergency and Accident and Crisis Response responsibilities as required
- Graduate in any field is a minimum.
- A diploma / Certification in a relevant field would be an advantage.
Knowledge, skills, training and experience
- Demonstrably aptitude and understanding of aircraft maintenance operations
- Have (or be willing to receive) induction training / on the job training as required covering but not limited to:
- Aircraft and Ramp Safety Awareness
- Company Procedures Awareness training
- Human Factors Awareness training
- Other training as requested
** Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in India