Aircraft Mechanic for Base Maintenance
You are interested in an exciting working environment and a variety of fascinating tasks? Then Lufthansa Technik is your place to be! Use this opportunity to work in the exciting aviation industry with attractive benefits and career opportunities with a training program for your individual needs to excel in your career.
As an Aircraft Mechanic you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks including all required riggings, adjustments, inspections
functional tests and its duly certification
- Coordination of any problem-solving occurring in the assigned aircraft area
- Determine the related action in close contact with Lead Engineers and other lead technicians
To excel in your new job as an Aircraft Mechanic at Lufthansa Technik you should have the following skills:
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Advanced English language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
If you are experienced:
· Valid B1 license for Airbus A320 / Boeing 737NG aircraft types (EASA Part 66 regulated)
· Experience statement from last 2 years as a B1 staff as a licensed maintenance mechanic
About Lufthansa Technik Budapest Kft.
Lufthansa Technik Budapest is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group – the world’s leading provider of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing, and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation, and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Budapest has over 430 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.