VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. With over 70 Global and Challenger jets, VistaJet owns and operates the largest privately-owned Bombardier fleet.
We are looking for Aircraft Parts and Inventory Specialist’s to join our growing Maintenance team at our Malta Headquarters.
You will report to the Head of Engineering and Planning and will perform all functions related to sourcing, buying and repair of materials.
- Sourcing of materials to secure the best value for the company, writing purchase orders, and generating repair orders;
- Determining most appropriate logistical need to transport parts to grounded aircraft;
- Expediting parts to clear departure delays due to maintenance;
- Coordinating with MOC and Maintenance Planning to ensure that all materials arrive in anticipation of changes in planned maintenance;
- Tracking shipment orders to delivery;
- Coordination of materials for heavy checks, fleet campaigns and service bulletins;
- Providing inventory control of parts delivered for aircraft modifications and routine maintenance;
- Controlling stock rooms in different locations and providing status reports of inventory on a weekly basis;
- Posting and updating the daily handover report to assure an accurate information flow with MOC;
- Performing clerical duties as assigned, participating in the weekly team meeting and some ‘on-call’ duties as required.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in either of the following:
- Working in an aircraft maintenance environment
- Working within EASA environment
- Researching aircraft part numbers
- Performing inventories of parts and consumables
- Purchasing or inventory management
- Preferably possesses familiarity with industry standards, aircraft maintenance manuals, applicable EASA Regulations and Air Transport Association (ATA) coding;
- Capable of coordinating multiple high priority requests in an organized, urgent manner;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with multiple departments and various levels of the organization;
- Driving License Category B
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Additional, advantageous experience:
- Customs broker experience and knowledge of international shipping requirements;
- Knowledge of Hazardous Material shipping requirements;
- Knowledge of CAMP Inventory.