We are seeking to hire an Aircraft Technician, who will join our Maintenance department. The Aircraft Technician will be responsible to provide technical support and assistance to the maintenance personnel within the Maintenance Organization as per the Standard Operating Procedures and Supervisors. This role is on a Touring Contract (6 weeks on & 6 weeks off ).
Required candidate profile:
- Basic aeronautical diploma or formal training in sheet metal repairs to pressurized aircraft structures.
- Minimum 5 years experience in aircraft structure repair/modification.
- Proficiency in the use of aircraft maintenance manuals, engineering drawings, ADs, and SEs.
- EWIS, Fuel Tank Safety, Human Factors (initial & recurrent).
- Fluent command of the English language (spoken and written).
- Immediate availability.
- Valid EWIS, Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety.
- Preferred heavy maintenance experience.
- Problem Solving
- Self- Management
- Result Driven