BOMBARDIER Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability, and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit. In your role, you will:
- You must have aviation / trade-specific training or equivalent qualification pertaining to Sheetmetal work.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of aircraft experience in structural repair/modification experience or substantiated similar experience through training.
- You have able to read mechanical engineering drawings under the direction of the supervisor
- Perform maintenance work on customer aircraft for sheet metal components, composites, and airframes.
- Ensure that work performed is in full compliance with approved and applicable technical data (procedures) without shortcuts.
- You must have aviation / trade-specific training or equivalent qualification; aviation / trade-specific training or equivalent qualification;
- You have able to read mechanical engineering drawings;
- You have minimum 2 years of aircraft experience in mechanical or avionics
- Troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft including engine, avionics, and aircraft components.
- Be attentive, and ensure close coordination between other trades (B1, B2, Sheet Metal) to ensure continuous smooth progress and completion of the projects.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities Your ideas move people.