We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Auckland, New Zealand.
As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst traveling. You will ensure quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Liaising with check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
• Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, and boarding gates
• Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
• Liaising with the Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
• Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
• Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
• Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
• Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, the impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have:
• High School Qualification
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in the Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
• High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
• Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
• Legal rights to live and work in New Zealand
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records, and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.