Brief Summary of the job:
GVHL is looking for an AME to support its Engineering team.
GM -Base Maintenance (AME)/ DGM – Engineering
Role & Responsibilities: –
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to helicopter airframes and engines as well as related systems and components in accordance with approved procedures.
• Carry out rectification of defects and perform minor modifications etc. in accordance with the privileges of his license/authorization.
• Sign the inspection schedule / work sheet promptly after completion of work. • Issue of Certificate of Release to Service/ flight test report as applicable under the scope of his license.
• Ensure before start of work that all tools / equipments are serviceable and check that calibration of the same is carried out at regular intervals as specified in MOE / Relevant publications.
• Ensure that tools and equipment are satisfactorily maintained, either directly or by the delegation of duties to appropriate technicians.
• Ensure that rules and regulations issued by DGCA concerning with safety and airworthiness requirements are complied with.
• It would be the responsibility of the AME to ensure that all spares used are from approved source. • He will make the necessary entries in the work schedule / work sheet / log cards and make entries in the log book and sign thereof.
• He is responsible to raise all the necessary documents as per prevailing procedures / practices of the organisation in order to assist in proper and timely Maintenance.
• Administer on-the-job training to unlicensed technicians in the organisation and perform other duties assigned by the QM through the Engineering Manager.
• Supervise fueling/de-fueling of aircraft and observe safety precautions and fire preventive measures.