Role: AMM Proofreader
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: B.E / B. TECH In Aeronautical Engineering (or) AME or Diploma in Aeronautics with Technical publication experience.
Note: Airbus/ATR proofreading experience is a must
- Creation/ Modification/Revision of Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM) tasks for Airbus SA, LR, MB and XWB (A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A350 and A380) programs
- Experience as a certified Proofreader to conduct a review of the WOs
- Authoring/Proofreading experience on Various Structure/System ATA Chapters
- Ability to guide Jr. Authors / Jr. Illustrators, Authors / Illustrators
- Ability to train newcomers both for technical competence and process adherence
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis for any rejections & take preventive actions
- Ability to develop content for Knowledge and Training Sessions.