Job Category: Tech Ops/Maintenance – Management & Administrative
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Technical operations include the maintenance and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams, and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
Analyst – Aircraft Records is responsible for the implementation of procedures and controls established within the department or responsible functional group (or fleet type) in accordance with FAA/DGCA regulations, GMM, and Department Operating Procedures, policies, and procedures. responsible for the overall mainframe forecast establishment, updates, audits, and accuracy. Ensure that individual transactions and decisions result in the complete and accurate mainframe tracking system, maintenance compliance records, and status reports; that is maintained in accordance with the FAA/DGCA, corporate, and department retention policies.
- Responsible to accurately initialize or revise future maintenance mainframe task and time limit forecast, for applicable airframe, assembly and/or component specifications (or fleet types) based upon written instructions received from Engineering and/or Mx Programs
- Application of department policies and procedures that result in the timely receipt, accountability, audit and retention of maintenance compliance records (paper/electronic), as applicable to assigned function and/or fleet type airframes, engines, and/or components
- Manage and coordinate records and status reports related to recurring inspections, deferrals, audits and special projects (i.e. aircraft exits, FAA/DGCA audits, data migrations, external FAA/DGCA/Legal/Other department requests, etc.) for functional or fleet specific status reports and/or maintenance compliance records
- Exercise analytical problem-solving skills to ensure that database systems match the configuration, condition and maintenance/inspection status of the actual aircraft, assemblies and components
- Coordinate with other departments or working together groups on projects and initiatives involving or affecting Aircraft Record
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent aviation maintenance experience
- Applicable hands-on knowledge and experience applying FAA/DGCA records and recordkeeping regulations
- Experience with company maintenance mainframe tracking systems and reports
- Strong and demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated skills, working independently and within and between work groups
- Able to multi-task and comply with priorities, even if they change, corresponding with operational needs
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- 2+ years of airline maintenance analytical recordkeeping experience