In your role, you will:
- Coordinate with the different departments of the organization such as the Field Service Representatives (FSRs), Account Managers (CSAMs), Parts Logistics, BAS/ASF, and Senior Management in order to return the aircraft to service.
- During an AOG event, you will ensure and/or oversee that the necessary logistics are in place to support the customer, such as MRP or Service Facility requirements, GSE, parts and/or kits, engineering documentation, and special flight permits.
- Interface and follow-up with the customer and/or its representatives as well as vendors will be required until complete resolution.
- Oversee specific aircraft medium-term events that require specific attention in logistics and problem-solving.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a College / Diploma or equivalent academic qualification in Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics or Mechanics) or 10 years of related aviation experience.
- You have a strong comprehensive knowledge of the Global platform and the Challenger is an asset.
- You have a strong experience in aircraft management, operation, dispatch, and AOG support.
- You have strong English communication skills (spoken and written). Mandarin is an asset.
- You are proficient in MS Office programs.
- You are customer-oriented & a team player.
- You are available to work days, evenings, and weekends on rotation.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.