• Identify proper/improper fits, alignments, and condition of components, using a wide range of measuring instruments, inspection/test equipment, and hydraulic rigs & fixtures
• Ability to read and interpret Blueprints/Model Based Definitions, Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP’s/BVR), Aerospace Specifications/Standards
• Preparing various documentation in accordance with Safran, Transport Canada, DND, and other Customer requirements
• Knowledge of shipping and receiving requirements (C of C’s, Build Records)
• Working Knowledge of functional tests on landing gears and/or components
• Troubleshooting Mechanical, Hydraulic, and Electrical issues with Landing Gear Assemblies or Components
• Raising Non-Conformance (NCRs) or Rework Tickets for products out of specification
• Aircraft Maintenance College/University degree, or Licensed AME or five years experience in a relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Operating/Testing Hydraulic and Electrical Components
• Preference will be given to applicants having Shop Certification Authority (SCA)
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, Hydraulic and Electrical schemes that identify and explain the function of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components.
• Competent in using a wide range of measuring instruments, test equipment, and hydraulic rigs and fixtures
• Knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations with emphasis on CAR 561 (O.E.)
• Knowledge of Quality Systems software (Ex. Q-Studio)
• Ability to self-direct and prioritize multiple tasks – manage time effectively