Job Description :
- Vendor evaluation and finalization to procure required part.
- Tracking & monitoring Purchase Orders.
- Vendor communication and management.
- Preparation of tracking sheet on a daily basis.
- Prepare and release purchase order post the vendor finalization.
- To process vendor Invoices and ensure submission of related bill to finance within timelines.
- Verify all invoices related to material purchasing/repair/warranty to ensure that delivery of part is confirmed.
- To monitor payment status and follow up with finance for timely payment to all the vendors.
- Processing Import / Export Documents
- Preparation of monthly expense reports, tracking and governance, so as to provide appropriate monthly provisions for budgeting purposes
- Maintain copy of contracts and track due dates on excel sheet data in order to follow-up for timely renewal thru procurement/legal and liaison with line stations, procurement & legal for queries related to same.
- Maintain all records on AMOS.
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
- Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Work Experience -Relevant/ Total Years:
- 3-4 years in aviation; if the last employer is an unscheduled airline- 4-5 years of experience.
- Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills, commercial awareness, Time management