- Assist workshop engineers to oversee a group of technicians at Engine Assembly, Test Cell, and Packaging to meet the operation’s key performance metrics and goals
- Engage teams by practicing effective communication, mentoring, coaching, and recognition
- Lead the Production to achieve production yield and quality targets as set by the Management
- Draw up production schedules and manage manpower allocation
- Interact with various support functions such as Engineering/Quality/Customer support to resolve operational issues with regard to production, safety, and quality.
- Liaise with the Planning team for all correspondence with Customers on delivery, delivery forecasts, and engine work scopes
- Provide leadership in test cell facility and system troubleshooting
- Liaise with local Engineering, Network teams, and OEM as necessary to resolve technical issues
- Support and participate in EH&S, Quality, Ethics, and Continuous Improvement projects and initiatives
- Perform various other duties as assigned by Workshop Engineer/Manager
- At least a Diploma in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, preferably a Degree.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant aviation experience with at least 2 years in a leadership position.
- Experience in aircraft engine test troubleshooting and test cell facility maintenance will be advantageous.
- Familiarity with the test cell systems and troubleshooting will be essential.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent interpersonal communication and good leadership potential.
- Resourceful, independent, self-driven with a high level of commitment, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to perform shift work.