ROLES AND RESPONSIBITIES :-
1. To carry out maintenance tasks and third party aircraft components as per the laid down procedures and regulations.
2. Work as a part of a team under the direction and guidance of the assigned Licensed Engineer
1. Must have 3+ Years as Engineering Maintenance Control
2. Must have Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or National / Higher National Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) or Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electronic, Avionics or Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent training with a reputable airline or an approved maintenance organisation.
3. Must be able to hold a valid Airport Driving Permit.