For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates, and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions ranging from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television, and games.
Our team of global experts takes pride in providing clients with what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow thru reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients’ passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for the worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The entry-level Aviation Network Technician position monitors troubleshoot and maintain the Anuvu proprietary system on customer airline aircraft as well as the associated satellite and ground network systems to ensure 100% reliability and customer satisfaction. Technicians interface with partner airlines and service providers around the world to perform these duties. The role is intended to become a springboard into more experienced level roles, supervisory positions, and other career tracks both in and outside of Anuvu.
Location: Lombard, IL
Remote Options: This role will need to be in-person
What You’ll Be Doing
- We provide support and assistance for primary and secondary level aircraft monitoring and troubleshooting.
- We provide support and assistance for primary and secondary level satellite and ground network monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Participates in additional support functions related to NOC and the Operations department as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- Baseline technical aptitude and a hunger to learn more
- Networking (LAN/WAN) knowledge
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Office software and other software products
- Basic Linux experience
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to support 24 / 7 operations, so the ability to work some second or third shift and weekends is required
This Might Be the Right Place if You ‘
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are a self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; the primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!