In your role, you will:
- Support Business Aircraft customers and Field Service Representatives by troubleshooting, providing technical guidance, and making technical recommendations on aircraft systems.
- Prepare accurate, complete, and concise technical reports and correspondence.
- Lead meetings with other internal and/or external resources to resolve issues affecting the return to service of the aircraft.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have College / Diploma or equivalent academic qualification in Aircraft Maintenance (Avionics / Mechanics).
- You have Minimum Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License in CAAS or EASA or FAA (preferably).
- You have comprehensive technical knowledge and experience of aircraft systems for the Challengers and the Global Express. However, candidates with avionics/mechanics technical knowledge of other Bombardier products will also be considered.
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in problem-solving in the Interior and aircraft systems in general.
- You are customer focused and have strong English and communication skills (spoken and written). Mandarin is an asset.
- You must be available for off-site assignments on short notice (10%).
- You are well-versed in using MS Office Programs.
- You are available to work days, evenings, and weekends on rotation.