- Working as part of the Maintenance team, the duties will include the satisfactory performance on time, cost and quality of both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in the MRTT fleet, within RSAF environment in a timely fashion way and meeting the delivery quality and safety requirements
- Undertaking individually or as part of a team, all daily preventive, corrective, servicing and routine maintenance works required to release the aircraft to fly.
- As a B2 – Avionics technician, it will be required to Inspect, maintain, operate, repair, troubleshoot and service satisfactorily the following systems of the aircraft:
- Automatic Flight Control
- Electrical Power
- Performing duties as assigned by the Team/Shift Leader, ensuring that all the works are completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery quality and safety requirements of the ADSAS Maintenance Organization.
- Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate paperwork or documents with the proper signatures required by Airbus MOE procedures.
- Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials.
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures and participate in the promotion of a safe environment.
- FAA, GACA or EASA Part-66 B2 licensed aircraft technician.
- A330 Type Training Course, by approved Part 147
- GE CF6-80 Engine Type rate certificate
- A330 MRTT Military Differences Training Course
- Operational A330 MRTT Aircraft Maintenance relevant experience
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space Saudi Limited
Fixed term Contract / CDD / Befristet / Contrato de duración limitada
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.