Cabin Cleaner Agents provide support to GAT’s airline clients by performing a variety of ground handling services while providing clients and passengers with prompt, friendly, and courteous service.
- Perform cosmetic arrangement of seat belts, headrests, etc.
- Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys, and lavatories
- Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin, cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
- Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks, fingerprints, etc.
- Assist Ramp agents when Cabin Cleaning is complete.
- Load and unload passenger baggage and/or freight and cargo to/from aircraft bins, bag carts, and/or conveyor belts.
- Transports loaded bags and/or freight and cargo to/from aircraft and/or airport terminals
- Drives and/or operates ground support equipment
- Performs FOD walks in the ramp area between flights
- Marshals aircraft during arrival and departures
- Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area and bag room for upcoming flights
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous materials identification labels, aircraft loading manifest, and baggage routing tags
- Follows and complies with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier rules and regulations
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate electronic devices (computers, fax machines, printers, timeclock, etc).
- A working knowledge of GSE maintenance issues.
- Experience and understanding of the commercial issues in aviation.
- Must have a High School diploma, GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Capable of processing information in a timely manner
- Must have and maintain a Valid Driver’s License
- Able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English
- Basic computer literacy
- Previous ramp or airline experience
- Must successfully complete all training requirements and maintain certifications throughout employment
- Must clear a FBI fingerprint background check
- Must be physically fit to perform duties of the job including but not limited to standing, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Capable of repetitively lifting up to 70 pounds in confined spaces and repetitively
- Must be physically fit to perform the duties of the job
- Willing to work outside in all types of weather conditions with exposure to loud noises
- Must be able and flexible to work variable shifts, weekends, and holiday specific shifts to be determined
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations