Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Presentable, friendly, demonstrates cheerful and positive attitude even under stress.
- Customer service oriented, capable of understanding and attending to customers’ needs and requests.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- Active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift pattern and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.