- Together we’ll deliver safe, memorable experiences for our customers
- High responsibility role based in London Heathrow
- Full Time – shift work
Qantas is hiring Cabin Crew in London.
Now, is an exciting time to join as we prepare for the International restart. If you have a passion for “People” then we have an opportunity for you to bring this to life.
Think of Qantas and something that stirs inside us - a sense of familiarity, a feeling of warmth, and pride that this national icon represents to the world. Our crew is renowned for their world-class customer service, safety and operational excellence. Now, is an exciting time to join as we prepare for the International restart.
As a member of our cabin crew team, no two days are the same. The only guarantee is that you’ll explore what’s possible, be challenged, solve problems and make a difference. With a strong and resilient attitude, you’ll be surprised at what you’re able to achieve – and how you can play a key role in the experience our customers have.
In this role, you’ll be challenged to make the impossible possible. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
- Take responsibility and have pride in delivering consistent and exceptional service
- Understand our customers and demonstrate a clear passion for customer service and in following procedures and policies
- Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid, and pass all training and assessment requirements
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm and safe way
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help such as children travelling alone, nervous flyers or people who may not have English as their first language
- Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages and any other assistance they may need on-board
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers
To be successful, you’ll also need to meet the following minimum criteria to operate within the unique aircraft environment:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Height between 163cm-183cm
- The ability to demonstrate sound written and verbal communication skills to effectively follow or implement safety instructions
- Previous experience in the Airline Industry or with stable customer service experience
- Current First Aid Certificate completed within the last 12 months (or be willing to obtain at short notice and own cost) Must include CPR accreditation
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 meters fully clothed and tread water for 3 minutes unassisted. (Water assessment will need to be completed prior to start of training.)
The Qantas Group strongly believes that vaccination against COVID-19 is critical for the safety of our people, customers, ongoing operations, and for aviation more broadly. It is the intention of the Qantas Group to require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and this is being explored in all our international locations.
Given the extensive process our candidates progress through to ensure we are matching the right person with the right role, most of our communication will come via email and there may be several weeks between stages given the volume of applicants we receive. We ask for your patience throughout this process and encourage you to follow up with any concerns or questions you may have following our initial contact.
Please note these positions are based in London and you must be willing to live and work from this location.
Applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in the United Kingdom without restriction or sponsorship.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
Applications close Sunday 24th July 2022