Network Aviation Australia is seeking expressions of interest for future Cabin Crew positions. The positions are full-time, Perth-based.
- Perth based
- Take off your career utilizing your exceptional customer service experience
- Provide safe, memorable experiences for our customers
Network Aviation is a West Australian-based company that has been providing air charter services since 1998. We take pride in building connections with people in regional Australia. It is a special feeling. Network Aviation is an important part of the Qantas Group, no matter where you fit in, we come together with pride to deliver the best and safest experience for our customers.
Our Network Aviation Cabin Crew flies on both the Fokker 100 aircraft and the Airbus 320. Our team is highly trained in customer service and aircraft safety and can confidently deal with a variety of emergency situations.
In this role, you’ll be challenged to make the impossible possible. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
You will –
- Take responsibility and have pride in delivering consistent and exceptional service
- Understand our customers and demonstrate a clear passion for customer service and following procedures and policies
- Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid, and pass all training and assessment requirements
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm, and safe way
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help such as children traveling alone, nervous flyers, or people who may not have English as their first language
- Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages, and any other assistance they may need on-board
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards in-flight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers
To be successful, you’ll also need to meet the following minimum criteria to operate within the unique aircraft environment:
- Previous experience in the Airline Industry or with stable customer service experience
- Height between 163cm-183cm
- Preference is given to those who have operated on F100/ A320 within the past two years
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Australian or New Zealand permanent residency with unlimited working rights
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate completed within the last 12 months (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- Current CPR accreditation (The CPR component is only valid for 12 months and a refresher course must be completed if expired) (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol ‘Statement of Attainment, from a Nationally Accredited Provider which you would need to have by the end of the recruitment process (or be willing to obtain at short notice)
- An excellent level of health and fitness, including the ability to swim 50 meters fully clothed and tread water for 3 minutes unassisted
Please note: Under the Qantas Group COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all Australia-based new employees of a Qantas Group entity must be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination by uploading your Digital Vaccination Certificate to Workday (our HR information system). There are different compliance dates for different workgroups under the policy. You will be provided with relevant information, including the compliance date during the recruitment process.
Given the extensive process candidates progress through to ensure we are matching the right person with the right role, the majority of our communication will come via email and there may be several weeks between stages given the volume of applicants we receive. We ask for your patience throughout this process and encourage you to follow up with any concerns or questions you may have following our initial contact.
Please note this role is based in Perth and you must be willing to live and work from this location.
If you are traveling from interstate or overseas, all travel costs will be at your own expense and considerations will need to be taken in regard to current Government restrictions for self-isolation upon arrival to Western Australia.