- Work in tropical North QLD – Townsville
- Grow or start your Cabin Crew career with a successful airline
- Permanent Full-Time position with full training provided
At Alliance Airlines, we like to operate with a mantra of how we can be the best for our people, customers, and clients. With this, we have been able to achieve success and are looking to expand our Cabin Crew base in Townsville.
What we’re looking for
We are open to anyone who has had either plenty of Cabin Crew experience or none at all but are passionate about working in Cabin Crew
Our perfect person is:
- Can provide a great customer service experience for our passengers.
- Is down to earth
- Can be flexible and reliable
- Can work under pressure
- Can work well in a team
- Can be very safety conscious
All successful candidates will be provided with extensive training which includes a 4-week Cabin Crew Training/Ground School in Brisbane. This training will ensure you enjoy a lot of success in your career at Alliance.
To be considered for this role you must be able to commence Cabin Crew Training/Ground Schools from 10 January 2022. This Ground School will be based in Brisbane with all flights and accommodation paid for if you are traveling from outside of Brisbane.
Also, previous applicants who have applied from October 2021 onwards for Cabin Crew Townsville do not need to apply again.
What we required from you
- You have a passport (with at least 6 months left on it and unrestricted access that allows you to travel across Australia and to overseas locations)
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate including CPR (Australian issued)
- Hold a Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate (RSA)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Can be flexible to work a 24/7 rotating roster
- For safety reasons can swim 50 metres safely
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (mandatory)
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Card (ASIC) which involves a police security check and pre-employment medical
What you will get in return:
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Extensive training and career progression opportunities
- Free uniform and staff parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Opportunity to visit many great locations across Australia
To ensure the safety and security of our employees, customers, and operations, you will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to be able to work at Alliance. This includes you can provide evidence of this.
About Our Business
Alliance Airlines is an ASX listed company and is Australasia’s leading provider of flight services for contract charter, allied aviation, and maintenance services. Our organization is growing with current staff numbers over 800, our fleet has over 75 aircraft and 6 operational bases across Australia.
Want to Apply:
To apply please click the apply button which will take you to our recruitment platform. You will be asked to submit your CV and Cover Letter and why we should choose you.
We will not consider applications through any other methods including recruitment agencies.
After I Apply what’s next:
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to participate in a one-way video interview via our recruitment platform My Recruitment Plus. You will be asked a series of questions with you needing to provide a video response to each. Further directions will be provided on how to complete the video interview through your mobile device or desktop/laptop with a camera.
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organization that supports local communities to offer long-term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.