Cabin Maintenance ensures the perfect functionality of all the passenger seats and entertainment systems on the SWISS and EDELWEISS fleets. Maintaining a spotless Cabin also belongs to a Cabin engineer’s duty.
Starting date: August 01, 2022, or upon agreement
You may apply in English or German.
We are looking for a Cabin Engineer to join our team of 22 staff.
- Perform Cabin Maintenance during A-, Weekly- and Daily Checks on
- SWISS and EDELWEISS Aircraft
- Services and repairs on all cabin seat models
- Implementation of modifications on the seats
- Independent trouble shooting and rectification on First- and Business Class seats
- Stretcher and Movable Class Divider installations and repairs
- Usage of special ground equipment and special-purpose vehicles
- Completed technical apprenticeship (3 or 4 years)
- Independent, conscientious, and innovative thinking and acting
- Experience in Cabin Maintenance is advantageous
- Willingness to work in shifts (Early and Late incl. Weekends)
- Good IT skills and knowledge of AMOS are an advantage
- Good spoken and written German and English skills
- Category B driver’s license
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see the quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience, and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS …. where people matter.