We are searching for a strong leader to join the Malta-based Cabin department. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, the performance management, support and welfare of the Cabin Hostess (CH) team. (circa 150 per Manager) The CH’s are a remote workforce and engagement and understanding is imperative to the success of this role.
- Work closely with the other Cabin Operations and Development Manager for an aligned and consistent approach.
- Build a rapport with your team and be an ambassador for their development.
- Continually review performance and share feedback, to support the career growth and welfare of your Cabin Hostess team.
- Responsible for the delivery of your Cabin Hostess team annual appraisals and mid-year review.
- Identify talent and celebrate success.
- Work to objectives as guided by the Director of Cabin
- Address any underperformance, sickness or productivity concerns in a fair and efficient manner, in line with our HR policies
Day to Day Operations
- Work closely with crew planning to ensure a smooth operation regarding the cabin hostess requirements
- Support long term crew planning where required
- Demonstrate strong cross department communication and stakeholder management
- Maintain a close relationship with HR
- Support the Vista family globally where needed, to ensure a smooth and consistent operation
- Manage flight specific briefs and general support
- Oversee safety reports, ERP, flight briefs that come into Cabin
- General day to day communication with your CH team- approvals, sickness, general support.
- Coverage of weekend Cabin phone and email on a rotational basis
- Responsible for any projects assigned to enhance the Cabin department
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years people management. Preferable experience of managing a large/ remote team
- Previous performance management experience preferable
- Able to consistently role model and be an ambassador for VistaJet and our values
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to ensure high levels of service through your support and management
- Passion for coaching and developing your team to success
- A flexible, positive attitude to support business growth
- Committed to achieve excellence in every element of role
- Strong IT skills essential
- Able to complete VistaJet initial service course