Right now, Air Canada is looking for Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants to join our ground handling team. A huge part of this role is to ensure the aircraft is ready for a secure and on-time departure. To do this, Cleaning Attendants need to be quick, meticulous, and efficient so passengers can have a happy and comfortable flying experience. Think you’re up to the challenge?
If you’re a hands-on team player who will thrive in a diverse team that will help you hone your skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t miss it.
What your day-to-day looks like
- As a Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant, you will play an important role in ensuring that our aircraft are ready on time. You will also:
- Equip the aircraft cabin for flight with cabin servicing supplies
- Clean and review the interiors of aircraft
- Vacuum the floor, clean surfaces, and replace headrests
- Refill seat pockets with magazines and safety information
Take a look at this video to find out more about the Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGhZukonN8
Skills and experience required
This is a role that carries a great deal of responsibility. Therefore we have a number of key criteria to ensure your success:
- Availability to work in shifts
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work within strict timelines
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- A valid driver’s license
- Must pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to the Transport Canada site for more details.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates