As a leader, you will have:
- A passion for leading, coaching, and developing those around you to deliver a Bonza experience for our customers
- A knack for helping resolve any customer concerns on board and using this insight to drive continuous improvement
- A desire to help your fellow legends by providing on-the-job coaching and feedback
What do we need from you?
- 18 months + experience as Cabin Crew on B737, Airbus, or E-Jet. Currency and flying experience within the last 3 years is essential
- Hold a valid, Senior First Aid Certificate and Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate.
- English Language Testing System (IELTS) with an overall grade of 5.5, or
- 3 years of secondary education in Australia or New Zealand, or
- Been employed in the UK, Ireland, USA, or Canada within the past 3 years
- Eligible to live and work permanently in Australia.
- Be able to reach up to 180cm.
- +18 years of age, be in excellent health, able to pass respiratory tests if required, and a proficient swimmer.
The other equally important things that you will bring to Bonza:
- A deep care for people (customers and team mates) and a non-negotiable focus on safety.
- An open mind and a strong desire to do things differently and better.
- A willingness to innovate, embrace technology, simplify and reconsider policies of the past.