1. JOB PURPOSE
Provide existing and potential customers with superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Ensuring all operational tasks assigned are completed within specified time frames as per Emirates SkyCargo handling standards.
Provide information and system support to customers with regard to rates, details, bookings, connections, regulations, and other inquiries and oversee the service from GHA.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximization of available space, load control, safety, and ad hoc flight instruction
* Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolve any related issues in a timely manner.
* Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulations and company policies
* Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
* Dispatch post-flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
* Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner; resolve any customer queries
* Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics, and reports
* Provide support in cargo commercial activities as required.
Qualifications & Experience
– Minimum Qualification Graduate
– Experience: A minimum of 2 years experience in a Cargo Operations or Airline environment
– Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures PC-based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail. Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working in is essential.
Another job-related information
Valid 4-wheeler driving license
Basic Customer Service Skills
The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
NOTE: Must have the right to work and live in India. The Company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.