- Must possess B1 Basic License or Category A License issued by the GCAA, the Civil Aviation Authority of UAE.
- Qualified and experienced CAT A Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to obtain UAE Driver’s License.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Base/Line Maintenance environment.
- Holds a current CAT A1 Maintenance License issued GCAA, UAE.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of Aircraft Maintenance theory and practice.