1. Good Decision making and problem-solving skills.
2. Communication- verbal written and presentation skills.
3. High integrity and professionalism
4. AME with DGCA CAR 66 AME Licence.
5. Candidates with endorsement on Embraer 145/135/170/190 shall be given preference.
1. Responsible to Certify all Authorised Aircraft Maintenance Activities.
2. Proper upkeep and completion of Aircraft Documentation.
3. Ordering of Spares and Consumables for Aircraft Maintenance.
4. Maintenance and Safe Usage of Aircraft Tools, Equipment, and Company Assets.
5. Upholding all pertinent Rules and Regulations of DGCA in vogue. 6. Upholding Company Policy and Procedures