In this role, you will be developing a world-class computer vision system that will enable centimeter level landing-accuracy and the ability to avoid obstacles and unsafe landing locations for our large-scale drones.
- Masters in Electronics, Computer science, Aerospace or similar discipline(s).
- Exceptional individuals with lower academic qualifications may be considered
- 1-3 years experience working on Vision systems/LiDAR, Image Processing/SLAM and multi-sensor fusion
- Strong background in sensing, localization, behavior, and path-planning for probabilistic robotics (including computer vision, vision-based localization and mapping, robot perception, robot behavior, and autonomous vehicle development)
- Programming experience in C++, Python, ROS, Linux