Job Description :
- Educational Qualification: Graduates/ Undergraduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo.
- If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
- Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
- Age: 18 to 27 Years
- Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months.
Mandatory Requirement – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality.
Preferable Requirement – Well-versed in Customer Dealing.
Job Description –
To carry out safe and secure on-time operations in accordance with the ground operations manual and all applicable procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Assist customers through all procedures related to arrivals & departures in the following activities.
Reservations & ticketing:
Making reservations across the counter
Selling of tickets.
Remitting cash to the concerned department.
Answering customer queries over the telephone.
Attend the pre-flight and post-flight briefings.
Setting up check-in counters.
Screening of checked-in baggage.
Maintain high-quality check-in procedures.
To assist customers with special requests.
Filing of all necessary flight papers.
any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time.