In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Project-based organisational tasks related to aircraft arrival, departure and maintenance check flights,amaking arrangements with airports, ground handlings agents, catering providers and other stakeholders
- Arranging accommodation, transportation and communication, as well as IT infrastructure for customers on-site. Constantly focussing on customer care, including the development of innovative and creative solutions
- Supervision of representative offices, crew lounge and other facilties
- Monitoring of and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety protocols affecting the customer as per the local health authorities’ guidelines
- Managing and executing events, conferences, review meetings for customers and internal stakeholders
*Other duties may also be assigned from time to time.
The ideal Customer Service Officer must fulfill the following requirements:
- Strong customer orientation
- Seasoned judgement and the ability to set priorities and take decisions
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in the local language of the LHT facility
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deal with a broad variety of issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of generic computer software (e.g. MS Office)
- Ability to plan effectively and work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Recognized education in a relevant field
- Flexibility may be occasionally needed in regards to working hour
- May be required to travel on company business occasionally
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Must possess a work permit in Bulgaria.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.