About Akasa Air:
Akasa Air will be the most dependable airline in India, offering efficient customer service, reliable operations, and affordable fares – all in the Akasa Way.
Akasa Air’s empathetic and youthful personality, employee-friendly culture, customer-service philosophy, and a tech-led approach will make this commitment a reality for all Indians.
Job Position Summary
- To impart effective and efficient SEP training to cabin crew and Flight crew.
- Responsible to Conduct cabin safety-related training for all Cabin Crew and Flight Crew i.e., Initial and Type Training, Conversion, Recurrent training, Refresher / Extended Refresher, Transition Training, SCC Training, and LCC Training.
- Prepare lesson plan, modules, and training documents
- Provide effective situational management training for better understanding.
- Maintain and update training records and cabin safety documents. Provide feedback for Training enhancements.
- Responsible for imparting training as per cabin crew training manual
- Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations, policies, and procedures for the operations of the aircraft and ensure that they conform to regulatory requirements.
- Maintain good discipline in the training center.
- Ensure that classroom and allied aids such as OHP projector, video, LCD projectors etc are available and functional for training.
- Ensure trainee welfare.
- To ensure upholding of company image, quality policy and value systems at all times.
- Ensure strict adherence to company grooming and defined safety standards in training
- Ensured healthy work environment for crew in training in line with Akasa Air culture.
- Ensure the key concerns are continuously communicated to the crew in training and enhance safety standards. Accountable for safeguarding, proper handling and stowage of all Company’s equipment and property in the training center.
- To ensure functioning of the Safety, Security and Quality system within the area of responsibility
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Cabin Safety Training Manager
Desired Qualification / certifications
- Cabin crew with experience of 3 years with Indian / Foreign Carriers or;
- A person who has held SEP Instructor approval with another operator from or Contracting State subject to type training
- Shall be a current B-737 NG/Max SEP Instructor in an airline.
Preferred relevant work experience
- Current SEP instructor in an airline
- Effective presentation and communication skill
- Strong work ethics
- Minimum 02 years of instructional experience in an airline
Skills and knowledge
- Possess good knowledge about Regulations/CAR/Company policies and standards
- Good instructional and teaching skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility & Adaptability
Position reports to
- Senior Manager –Cabin Safety Training (CSTM)
- As required for training purposes
- Full Time