About Akasa Air:
Akasa Air will be the most dependable airline in India, offering efficient customer service, reliable operations, and affordable fares – all in the Akasa Way.
Akasa Air’s empathetic and youthful personality, employee-friendly culture, customer-service philosophy, and a tech-led approach will make this commitment a reality for all Indians.
Job Position Summary
- To provide Initial and Recurrent CRM training as laid out in OM-D to personnel engaged in flight operations of Akasa Air.
- To set up, conduct, and oversee CRM training sessions for Pilots, Cabin Crew, Flight Dispatchers, and Human Factors Training for Engineers.
- Assist in designing, developing, and delivery of a comprehensive Train-the-Trainer program for new instructors.
- Derive, develop and maintain all quality control procedures and processes necessary for the effectiveness and completion of all training activities
- Formulating, compiling, and continuously upgrading course material
- Any other Course development or training as instructed by Director-Training or Chief Pilot Training
- Cabin crew Training Co-ordination
- SEP Qualification Management Pilots/Cabin crew
- Cabin Crew Training record Management
Desired Qualification / certifications
CRM Facilitator/Cabin crew Records shall possess the following qualification requirements
- Have current commercial air transport experience as a flight crew member or as a cabin crew member. If not current, then the crew shall have had a minimum experience of 5 years as flight crew members or 5 years as a cabin crew member
- Have successfully completed CRM Facilitator training as per CAR Section 7 Series I part 8
- Should be a current CRM instructor with an approved organization/operator
Preferred relevant work experience
- Should have experience in delivering and conducting Train the Trainer Courses for Instructor candidates.
- Extensive experience in the development and delivery of course materials and training modules.
Skills and knowledge
- English language proficiency
- Ability to communicate and gauge responses effectively
- Leadership and teamwork potential
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Expertise in creating, planning, and delivery of training modules
Position reports to
- Chief Pilot-Training
- As per assigned duty
- Delhi /or as per assigned base (transferable)
- Full time