We are looking for an experienced Supervisor – Duty-Free that will be responsible for overseeing daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes, and creating a positive work environment for employees to join our Duty-Free Team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage retail staff which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers.
- Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets.
- Recruit, coach, counsel, discipline and train employees.
- Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff.
- Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
- Identify market trends that appeal to customers.
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards.
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures.
- Analyze financial reports in order to enhance profit making opportunities.
- Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure that hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
- Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelors degree.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication in English.
- Minimum 3 years’ in-depth experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Grievance Handling.