Do you want to start your professional career in an international company? Are you seeking a new challenge?
If so, this job was made for you! Come and see what we have to offer!
We offer the chance to gain quality work-based training whilst continuing to study towards a recognized vocational qualification during a four-year Apprenticeship.
- In the first year, you are paid to go to the Industrial Training Centre at Kingston College for forty weeks, where you will spend four days a week learning practical skills and one day a week learning engineering theory.
- During year two you will learn on the job and attend college one day a week to achieve the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Engineering. Years three and four will be work-based whilst working towards the Level III Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering.
You will be trained in the workplace in areas, such as:
- Non Destructive Testing.
- Paint Strip/Teardown.
The ideal Engineering Apprentice must fulfill the following requirements:
- You will need to have at least 5 GCSE grades 9 – 5 including Maths, English, and Science.
- We are looking for flexibility, team spirit, good communication skills, determination, and high levels of self-motivation.
- You must be able to commute between our location at Hayes, Middlesex, and Kingston College, Kingston upon Thames.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Must possess a legal work permit in the U.K.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group – the world’s leading provider of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing, and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation, and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services is located in London and has over 300 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.