- Daily summary reports for the updates of logged non-conformity cases.
- Documenting troubleshooting, debugging – repair steps taken to resolve the issues.
- Consolidated reports for non-conformity cases.
- Coordinate with the team to collect the required data for non-conformance reports.
- Updates on the progression status of system repair or under accident investigation.
- Implementing & Documenting testing procedures for sub-systems & other components.
- Coordinating with the team for keeping track of status of active systems & reporting dependency on engineering support team.
B.E / B Tech Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering or Equivalent
Desired Skills & Characteristics
- Knowledge of multirotor/RC aircraft, flight operations
- Critical thinking & strong problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with UAV flight controller software.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical task timelines.