Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services.
• Performs routine data analysis duties and prepares IPC/IPD data.
• Performs analysis of BOM (Bill of materials) and Engineering drawings to create Installation/Assembly breakdown of parts using authoring tools.
• Revise Illustrated Parts Catalog to reflect parts interchangeability, Pre/Post configuration service bulletin changes.
• Follows IPC procedures, publication standards and government/customer specifications for authoring.
• Communicates ISO processes to company, customer, ISO auditors and representatives.
• Performs mark-up creation as inputs for illustrations.
• Learns to recognize non-conformities in accordance with established procedures and suggests recommendations for corrections.
• Compares product to incoming source data for the purpose of verifying technical accuracy.
• Assists with answering to technical queries, researching the problem and composing an answer.
• Performs basic formatting and cataloging of sub-assemblies and components in order as defined by established procedures and specifications.
• Performs deep analysis of Engineering Drawings, Service Bulletins, and Modifications to interpret the data for IPC incorporation.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 0-1 years of experience in creating, revising and reviewing IPC/IPD and ATA100/iSpec2200/ S1000D standards.
• Knowledge in reading Engineering drawings, Service Bulletins, specifications and any other engineering sources to research, analyze, and interpret to include the information in Publications.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• 2021, 2022 Passed out candidates apply.