Raphe mPhibr Pvt. Ltd is a Hi-tech Aerospace manufacturing company. We supply customized comprehensive UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) solutions to the Indian Defense forces and other Intelligence agencies. Our innovation spreads across a broad spectrum and our research spans many advanced engineering fields. Our primary focus is to innovate for our defense forces and support India to become self-reliant in defense manufacturing. We have spurred a revolution in combat drones by indigenously developing and manufacturing every subsystem that is used in a UAV.
We are a team of brilliant scientists and engineers working together. As our industry is growing, we are also expanding rapidly. We are looking for some exceptionally talented people to join our team and help us bring the revolution in the drone industry that we have envisioned for India.
Company achievement coverage by media –
1) Raphe reaching new heights! Literally and figuratively both! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMb6YwWquUA
2) Raphe mPhibr is charging ahead and has become a major cutting-edge defense tech provider to the Indian Army and Navy with the conclusion of 3 major orders under the “Make In India” scheme! – https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/india-places-orders-for-drones-loitering-munitions/articleshow/85916604.cms?from=mdr
3) Economic Sutra by Sanjeev Sanyal, Principal Economic Advisor, MoF – Drones: Flying High – https://youtu.be/bC_rPVGxa1o
This role is one of the most trusted confidants to the executive they work with. Executive Assistants selflessly partner to achieve the executive’s goals, advance the executive’s agendas, and leverage the executive’s time. The role, in many instances, will be required to work without specific direction on a blank page. The role holder will be expected to script the intent, design the structure, and accept responsibility for the outcome.
The work of the executive assistant is fast-paced, requiring an extraordinary number of skills displayed in quick time. Processing information with a dedication to accuracy, making quick and effective decisions, grouping tasks, and exercising intuitive judgments on the fly will be the hallmarks of the incumbent.
As an EA to the Chairman, you will:
– Organize key business meetings and follow up on action plan.
– Manage and coordinate various internal and external stakeholders.
– Initiate business plan meetings.
– Organize Business Performance Review Meetings on a monthly/quarterly basis.
– Prepare business analysis/projections as and when required by the Chairman.
– Handle communication going out of the Chairman’s office.
Required Skills :
– Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
– Posses high analytical skills and attention to detail
– Excellent Presentation Skills
– Must have good general knowledge
– Exposure to managing websites and digital media is a plus
– Pleasing personality with a flair for personal relations.
– High on drive and energy
– Must be flexible with working hours
What’s in it for you:
– Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
– Food is on the house
– Opportunity to work with the innovative minds
– Outstanding career growth opportunity
– Fun Fridays!!