AirAsia X is seeking Operations Control Centre Crew Controller to join our lean and high performing Operations Control Centre team. The OCC Crew Controller will supervise the crew rosters on a day to day basis to ensure correct crew complement and legality. The Crew Controller will also allocate duties to crew members in accordance with the requirements in OM-A Chapter 7.
- Supervision of crew rosters on a day to day basis to ensure correct crew complement and legality
- Allocation of duties to crew members in accordance with the requirements in OM-A Chapter 7
- Identification of problems and recommendation with regards to forward planning of standby, coverage and duty blocks
- Advising all relevant parties especially stations on crew allocation changes as appropriate
- Anticipation and coordination of required changes to flying program including liaison with other departments where necessary
- Ensure complete crew documentation such as GD, APIS, APP, Embarkation Form and Customs Form and checked and sent to necessary parties
- Updating of all required Google Sheets and tracking sheets as per the Crewing Checklist
- Optimal aircraft utilization and rotation is maintained with the objective of minimalizing delays and maintaining aircraft efficiency with sufficient ground time allocation.
- Executing all training related changes post roster publication with consultation of the Training Lead
- Ability to manage complex scenarios and acquire multiple stakeholder inputs to deliver optimum results
- Comfortable working with diverse group of people in a complex technical environment
- Approachable personality, meticulous and detailed oriented as well as self-starter.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality and manage sensitive data
- Preferably with at least one (01) year of experience in airline, airport or ground handling environment.
AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.