Executive – Crew training
Ensure crew training/roster plans are implemented in adherence to DGCA regulations as well as the Indigo Airlines defined policies. The complexity of maintaining these training plans/rosters, especially with large crew numbers, will be the most challenging aspect of this position.
Schedule monthly/quarterly/long-term crew roster/training planning assignments efficiently as provided in the approved plan.
- Able to present data to the team, managers, and above.
- Maintain communication with internal and external customers to ensure smooth delivery of crew training and roster schedules while coordinating with multiple crew bases and a centralized training team.
- Monitoring and tracking of all crew to ensure they maintain the necessary qualifications to operate an aircraft. This is a key function in ensuring accuracy and stability in the monthly roster production.
- They will be responsible for updating all crew related details in systems.
- Provide timely feedback and escalations to respective stakeholders/managers to ensure seamless execution of plans.