18 Jun 2022
Areas of interest
Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Rostering. Any Degree. Good communication and administration skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Analytical and planning skills. High integrity & Team Player.
This position will be responsible for the execution of the planned flight crew roster of the fleet E145 & E175 and will monitor crew FDTL & daily logistics requirements.
RULES & RESPONSIBILITY:
1) To manage day-to-day (Day Ops) of crew Operations while ensuring compliance with regulations from regulatory authorities pertaining to all flight crew day-to-day operations.
2) Relevant knowledge of International/ Domestic operations.
3) Ensure all flights are covered with the required flight crew complement.
4) Ensure there is strict compliance to DGCA rules & regulations.
5) Ensure timely release of Daily – flight crew Roster.
6)Ensure adherence of the planned roster with the minimum changes.
7)Ensure to monitor and track Aircraft Movement/ Crew Movement.
8) Ensure all flight crew related queries to be answered timely
9) Ensure flight crew is rostered for unplanned flights & other operational exigencies.
10)Ensure OTP is maintained Skills/ Attributes. 1
1) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
12) Strong understanding of policies/procedures Work experience & Knowledge of Rostering Software 13) live systems update and validate all required data on the operating system.