The successful candidate will join the Cabin Crew Business Technology Department in SIA Cabin Crew Division. As Senior Executive/Executive Cabin Crew Business Technology, he/she will experience a broad and challenging portfolio in ensuring business goals are met with the right IT solution.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Work alongside teams within the division to establish business needs
• Assist division in collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data
• Manage end-to-end project implementation activities ensuring project objectives and timelines are met
• Drive change management initiatives relating to business systems.
• A good bachelor’s degree.
• 1 to 3 years of working experience in a similar role preferred
• Knowledge/Experience in Agile Methodology, data digital platforms and ecosystem, and/or mobile application development would be advantageous
• Good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills.
• A team player and able to interact with co-workers of all levels.
• Analytical, systematic and logical in problem definition and solving.
• Able to multi-task.